Server Setup and Networking
Professional server & networking setup is the most critical information technology issue facing businesses.
The steps involved in planning a new computer network or upgrading an existing network include:
- Initial consultation
- Design and planning
What Century ITC will deliver:
- A thorough analysis of your computing environment
- A recommendation for network hardware, computer hardware, software and peripherals
- Installation and configuration of a complete SAFE network.
Most importantly, we try to minimise disruption to your work during installs.
Century ITC professionals will deliver:
- Network Design for security, performance, and future growth.
- Network Installation implemented correctly from the start.
- Network Upgrades to keep your network secure, compatible, and performing at its best.
- Network Maintenance to help eliminate costly network downtime.
- Network Security for firewall software and data protection.
- Home Networking to provide a better infrastructure in your home and home based business.
- VPN/Home Office to connect to your office remotely, with the security of VPN.
- Network Cabling to make your IT infrastructure future-ready.
- Network Documentation that’s always accurate and up to date.
Call CITC Perth Computer Networking and Server Setup Specialists on 08 6465 4444